- This event has passed.
ASEAN Business and Investment Summit 2019 (ABIS) and ASEAN Business Awards (ABA), Gala night 2019.
November 2, 2019 - November 3, 2019
In 2019, ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ASEAN-BAC) Thailand, the chairman of private sector this year, will hostASEAN Business Awards (ABA) 2019 to recognize outstanding ASEAN enterprises in playing roles of building ASEAN economic growth, and to promote the promising ASEAN small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that have the potential of becoming global economic players.
The awards of ABA 2019 will be divided into the Most Admired Awards (9 categories) and the Recognition Awards (2 categories), so there will be 11 categories in total, which are as following;
The awards of ABA 2019 will be judged into 2 levels, which are Large Company and SMEs.
The qualification of the Large Company:
- Be an ASEAN-incorporated enterprise with at least 40%ASEAN-owned equity
- Preferably have operational presence in 2or more ASEAN countries
- Be in operations for a minimum of 5years
- Preferably have 3years of financial statements
The qualification of the SMEs:
- Be an ASEAN-incorporated enterprise with at least 40% ASEAN-owned equity
- Preferably have operational presence in 2 or more ASEAN countries
- Be in operations for a minimum of 3 years
- Preferably have 2 years of financial statements
Now open for application until 31 August 2019 Click to Download Information
Please download the application form and view for more information https://www.aseanbac2019.org/activity/view/41
Moreover, the winner announcement will be informed to the applicants later, and the awards ceremony will be held in ABA Gala Night on 2 November 2019, at 19.00 hrs., at Hall 6, IMPACT Exhibition Center.