- This event has passed.
HOMELAND SECURITY 2019
August 22, 2019 - August 23, 2019
The programme aims to bring together stakeholders from the Government, Intelligence & Police Forces, Industry, Academia & Think Tanks to promote development and implementation of systems and concepts to combat cyber-crime, encourage ‘Make-in-India’ for Cybersecurity and provide platform to Indian startups for understanding the requirements of Government agencies and support them to promote indigenous expertise in cyber security.
Key Highlights of the Programme
- Cyberterrorism_ Targeting Critical infrastructure
- Next generation technologies for Homeland Security
- Big Data for intelligence and Security
- Perspective of Law Enforcement Agencies to Combat Cyber Crime
- Fake News and its impact on National Security